Natural Fresh Lavender Laundry Detergent

4 Review
5/5

$14.25 or subscribe and save 15%

✔️ KID & BABY SAFE
✔️ VEGAN
✔️ PLANT-BASED
✔️ NON-TOXIC
✔️ REFRESHING FRESH LAVENDER SCENT
✔️ No Bleach, Sulphates, Phosphates, or Dyes

HE compatible
100% Money-back guarantee



LAV-1

Product Features

✨ Safe for sensitive skin
👚 Removes Tough Stains
🌳 Plant-based and Biodegradable
✨ No Harsh Chemicals
✨ Toxic & Bleach Free
✨ No Fillers

Eliminates Odors in Dry Fit

Our Fresh Lavender Laundry Detergent is prepared with lavender that eliminates the stubborn stains like grass, grease, blood, markers, coffee or tea! 

Refreshing Lavender Fragrance

When using this amazing laundry product, unlike other laundry detergents out there, our special laundry detergent is safe for both kids, babies, and adults’ clothes without affecting their skin.

Superior Quality Formulation

Our lavender scented laundry detergent comprises of non-toxic additives or dyes that may be harmful to your skin. The specialized formula is not only eco-friendly but economical as well as a spoonful is all you need for your batch of laundry.

  1. 5 out of 5

    Loved the mild scent of this product. Really loved the output!

  2. 5 out of 5

    The product is right up there with the best.
    As a customer, i loved the way how effective it is

  3. 5 out of 5

    The quality of the product is very good

  4. 5 out of 5

    The product is really good with Pleasant smell. Highly recommend product 💯💯

Add a review

How to Use: When using our product, you only require one teaspoon for a regular load and two teaspoons for large loads. Teaspoon included. Simply place your clothes in the washing machine, directly add the detergent, and witness the detergent’s effectiveness.
Works in any washing machine either in cold or hot temperatures
Ingredients: Ash soda, borax, saponified oils of coconut, canola and soya, lavender essential oil, lemon essential oil, orange essential oil
CAUTION: IRRITANT. MAY IRRITATE EYES AND SKIN. Do not ingest, inhale or get in eyes or on skin. Keep out of reach of children. In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water. If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention. Keep product sealed in original container when not in use